This guide has the details needed to use KCPS on Demand. With this easy step-by-step guide, you can use the workout videos with great ease.
Set Up Your Profile
1. In the upper left corner of your screen, click the down arrow by the silhouette and choose Profile from the menu.
2. Click EDIT to change your name. This is the name that other users will see for you. Click the silhouette to add a photo of yourself using a picture saved on your computer. Click SAVE to save any changes that you make.
3. If you'd like to make your profile private, where others will not see you or follow you, click the three little dots next to your photo and choose "Make Profile Private."
4. Tell the community about yourself in the description box to the right of your profile picture. Upload more photos of yourself as well as video. Click PUBLISH to save changes.
5. To follow other members, click "following" under your profile picture to see a list of other site members. Choose a member to follow by clicking FOLLOW under their name.
6. To get back to the HOME workout page, click the black-lined square in the upper-right corner of your screen to access the menu. Choose KCPS from the ON DEMAND tab.
Search Videos by Workout Category
Click the down arrow next to All Categories on the right-hand side of the screen. Choose the group of videos you'd like to see, i.e. Body Sculpt or Full Body Chair. Then click on a video thumbnail to enter the video player. The video starts automatically.
THE VIDEO PLAYER
Comments: The red dot indicates that chat messages are present. Click the small white chat bubble to read comments about the workout video from other members. Keep the conversation going, like, and reply. Click X when done.
Play Picture-in-Picture: Allows you to watch the workout video in a floating window (on top of other windows) so you can keep an eye on the workout while interacting with other, pages, or applications that you may have open at the time.
Enter Full-Screen Mode: Allows you to watch the workout video and take up the entire screen.
Right Arrow: Moves to the next workout video in the player.
Exit Player: Takes you back to the HOME workout page.